Funkenschlag – Promo Card Theme Park
The exclusive card inside the BGG-Promo Card set
Author: Friedemann Friese
Graphics & Design: Maura Kalusky
Important: This expansion is only pplayable with a copy of Funkenschlag!
In early 2011 this promo card will be part of the exclusive BGG-Promo Card Pack (for more details check out Boardgamegeek.)
- The Theme Park needs so much electricity that it is considered a city.
- After preparing the power plant market and the draw pile of power plant cards, the chosen promo cards are shuffled into the pile of power plant cards. Finally the power plant 13 is placed as usual on top of the draw pile.
- When the Theme Park is drawn, it will be immediately auctioned to the players regardless of the actual phase. After the auction draw an additional power plant card as replacement and place it into the market.
- The leading player starts the auction by either passing or bidding at least 10 Elektro. The players continue the auction in clockwise direction until all but one passed.
- The highest bidder pays his money and immediately places the Theme Park next to his power plants. The Theme Park does not count as a power plant and can be used additionally to the three (four) power plants.
- The player places one of his houses on the city space and moves his house on the scoring track one space ahead. There are no additional building costs (the city space shows 0 Elektro).
|Game rules promo cards (color)|
|Game rules promo cards (b/w)|
|The base game|
|The 1st Expansion|
|The 2nd Expansion|
|The 3rd Expansion|
|The 4th Expansion|
|The 5th Expansion|
|The 6th Expansion|
|Funkenschlag can be played online at Brettspielwelt.de|
|You find a video-review for Funkenschlag at: Boardgames With Scott|