Funkenschlag – Promo Card Supply Contract
Author: Friedemann Friese
Graphics & Design: Maura Kalusky
Important: This expansion is only playable with a copy of Funkenschlag!
The promo card was originally distributed at the game show in Essen in October 2011. For the moment it is not available.
- The player owning the Supply Contract gets permanent advantages in the player order
- When the Supply Contract is drawn, it will be immediately auctioned to the players regardless of the actual phase. After the auction draw an additional power plant card as replacement and place it into the market.
- The leading player starts the auction by either passing or bidding at least 10 Elektro. The players continue the auction in clockwise direction until all but one passed.
- The highest bidder pays his money and immediately places the Supply Contract next to his power plants. The Supply Contract does not count as a power plant and can be used additionally to the three (four) power plants. The player immediately places his house in the player order one space back (e.g. if he is second in the player order, thanks to the Supply Contract he is now third).
- In all following turns during phase 1, the player order is determined as written in the rules. Afterwards the player owning the Supply Contract is placed one space back.
|Game rules promo cards (color)|
|Game rules promo cards (b/w)|
|The base game|
|The 1st Expansion|
|The 2nd Expansion|
|The 3rd Expansion|
|The 4th Expansion|
|The 5th Expansion|
|The 6th Expansion|
|BGG Promo card set 2011|
|Funkenschlag can be played online at Brettspielwelt.de|
|You find a video-review for Funkenschlag at: Boardgames With Scott|