Funkenschlag – promo-card Transfomer Station
The small expansion for Spiel ’09 in Essen
Graphics & Design:
This expansion is only pplayable with
a copy of Funkenschlag!
The promo card was originally distributed at the game show in Essen in October
2009. In early 2011 it will be part of the exclusive BGG-Promo Card Pack (for
more details check out Boardgamegeek
- The Transformer Station enables anyone power plant to supply electricity to
an additional city.
- After preparing the power plant market and the draw pile of power plant cards,
the chosen promo cards are shuffled into the pile of power plant cards. Finally
the power plant 13 is placed as usual on top of the draw pile.
- When the Transformer Station is drawn, it will be immediately auctioned to
the players regardless of the actual phase. After the auction draw an additional
power plant card as replacement and place it into the market.
- The leading player starts the auction by either passing or bidding at least
10 Elektro. The players continue the auction in clockwise direction until all
but one passed.
- The highest bidder pays his money and immediately connects the Transformer
Station to one of his power plants by placing it below this plant. During phase
5 this power plant supplies one additional city when producing electricity.
- If the player buys a fourth (fifth) power plant and decides to discard this
power plant, he also discards the Transformer Station.