Funkenschlag – promo-card Flux-Generator
The small expansion for Spiel ’08 in Essen
Author: Friedemann Friese
Graphics & Design: Maura Kalusky
Important: This expansion is only pplayable with a copy of Funkenschlag!
The promo card was originally distributed at the game show in Essen in October 2008. In early of 2011 it will be part of the exclusive BGG-Promo Card Pack (for more details check out Boardgamegeek.
- The Flux-Generator is a power plant and can use and store all four types of resources in any combination - the ultimate hybrid power plant!
- After preparing the power plant market and the draw pile of power plant cards, the chosen promo cards are shuffled into the pile of power plant cards. Finally the power plant 13 is placed as usual on top of the draw pile.
- When the Flux-Generator is drawn during the game and placed into the power plant market, the smallest power plant in the market is immediately removed from the game and placed back into the game box. Draw an additional power plant card as replacement and place it into themarket.
- The Flux-Generator costs 33 1/3 Elektro and is bigger as the power plant 33. If both power plants are in the market, the Flux-Generator is placed behind the 33.
- The lowest bid for the Flux-Generator is 33 Elektro.
- The Flux-Generator needs any 3 resources and supplies 6 cities with electricity.
|Game rules promo cards (color)|
|Game rules promo cards (b/w)|
|The base game|
|The 1st Expansion|
|The 2nd Expansion|
|The 3rd Expansion|
|The 4th Expansion|
|The 5th Expansion|
|The 6th Expansion|
|Funkenschlag can be played online at Brettspielwelt.de|
|You find a video-review for Funkenschlag at: Boardgames With Scott|